Procurement Director Emea
This role reports directly to the Vice President Operations and is a member of the European Operations Management Team.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Lead and develop the future direction of the strategic procurement function both raw material and indirect spend related. Keywords are continuity, innovation, sustainability and cost effectiveness.
- Research, develop, maintain and deliver data analysis of market influences and provide the business with reliable and relevant information to enable effective strategic decision making.
- Establish, build, maintain and operate supplier relationships.
- Search for alternative business solutions for innovative product content that contribute to the Interface Climate Take Back strategy.
- Cooperate proactively and closely with internal procurement stakeholders to ensure that performance is well forecasted and the company targets are met.
- Realize a broad cross-functional contribution to the European Operations Management team.
- Resource, develop and motivate the European Procurement team with currently two direct reports.
- Contribute as the Europeean representative to the Interface Global Procurement Team
Regular travel both in- and outside Europe is required.
- Educated to Bachelor/Master degree standard and/or business management qualification
- Experience of leading a purchasing function at a strategic level
- Experience in manufacturing operations
- Relevant commercial skills with substantial knowledge of procurement principles and the ability to apply these as required in any area.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- NEVI 2 qualification or comparable
- International and multicultural experience
Interface, Inc. is a global flooring company specializing in carbon neutral carpet tile and resilient flooring, including luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and nora® rubber flooring. They help their customers create high-performance interior spaces that support well-being, productivity, and creativity, as well as the sustainability of the planet. Through their Carbon Neutral Floors™ program, all flooring products are made carbon neutral across the entire product lifecycle.They have set a goal to be a carbon negative company by 2040. Interface has a global turnover of app € 1.2 billion in 100+ countries, 7 production sites at 4 continents and 4100 people are pushing the boundaries of Interface day by day.
At Interface you will be part of an innovative global family with sustainability in their DNA. For this role Interface has an interesting package of conditions. Hybrid presence, bonusscheme and companycar are part of the deal.