Interim Strategic Buyer after sales 3-6 months region Rotterdam
At a global producer of medical instruments with salesorganisations in almost all European countries they have initiated a central service centre in the Netherlands in 2020. Procurement is one of the services that has been centralised. After an intensive consolidation process of all decentral contracts the organisation is in urgent need for the next step. As the Strategic Buyer you'll contribute in transforming agreements into contracts and upgrade the supplier management of the organisation.
Main spend is the after sales category. Next to this the NPR spend is a greenfield.
You'll report into the Supply Chain Manager located in the Netherlands. Intensive stakeholdermanagement is needed. Important stakeholders are legal, country directors, European management team and the parent company. In the central procurement organisation are working 2 purchasers an 1 inventory manager
- Relevant experience in international environment
- Affinity with systems and processes
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholdermanagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dutch is a plus
- Teamplayer, hands-on personality
- Result driven, pro-active and creative